Last Updated: July 6, 2018
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you interact with us as a client or prospective or former client, create an account to access certain features of the Site, access or use any collaboration tools or participate in any interactive features of the Site, send us an email, fill out a form, respond to a survey, comment on a blog, register for an event, apply for a job, interact with us on social media, enter a promotional drawing or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, username and password, postal address, email address, phone number, current occupation and business contact information, social security number, employment application information (including education and work history), social media username or handle, demographic information, preferences and any other information you choose to provide.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Site, including your browser type and language, app version, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage or online service you visited before navigating to the Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons (or pixel tags). Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve the Site and your experience, see which areas and features of the Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are clear, electronic images that may be used on the Site or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Site. For example, we may use information from LinkedIn to update information about you in our contact database.
Use of Personal Information. We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate and improve our services;
- Provide consulting services;
- Respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- Provide the information or services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company or others we think will be of interest to you;
- Assess job applicants and make hiring decisions;
- Monitor and analyze usage, trends and activities related to our services;
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
- Notify you about any changes to our services.
We may process and store information about you in the United States and other countries, which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated.
Sharing of Personal Information. We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this policy:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company’s assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Data Retention. We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
Information Choices and Changes. Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
155 Water Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201